“I think Trump may inadvertently dismantle government as we know it.”
In our second episode of The Scotch Enlightenment, Jeffrey Tucker (@jeffreyatucker) joins us for almost an full of society, economics and technology.
Our topics in this podcast include:
- A proposed ban on electric fishing
- Staying off Facebook
- How Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan did not deliver on their promises (which is good in Trump’s case)
Jeffrey is a seasoned libertarian writer. Check out his activities here:
- www.jeffreytucker.me, his up to date personal website with links to all his social media activities.
- His Profile at the AIER, where he serves as the Editorial Director
- His profile at Liberty.me